Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Earn a Scholarship and Get Recruited

Basketball officials for leagues and tourneys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
playa View Drop Down

Quote playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Basketball officials for leagues and tourneys
    Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:01am
Hello Tournament Directors, League Coordinators, and Coaches.

Are you looking for quality officials for your tournament?
Are you tired of seeing officials who don’t know the rules, don’t hustle, and may not be certified (this is a liability)?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, let SOCALREFS assign your league or tournament.

Southern California Referee Services will provide your tournament or league (elementary, middle school, high school, adult) with:

- CIF certified and College officials.

- Officials who carry officiating liability insurance through the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO), the NFHS, or their own private carrier (this is mandatory for all of our officials).

- Officials who are working the CIF playoffs, JC playoffs, conference tournaments, the NAIA tournament, as well as the NCAA DI-DIII men's and women's tournament.

- Officials who know the rules and are going to work hard from start to finish.

My name is Tommy Loera, owner of SOCALREFS and college basketball official. I have developed a roster of credible, hard working, good people who have passion for the game of basketball and officiating. My goal is to provide you with the best officials for your leagues and tournaments.

If you have any question or are interested in our services, please feel free to email me at socalrefs@yahoo.com.

We hope to toss the ball up at your next game!

socalrefs@yahoo.com

Post Reply Post Reply