Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Earn a Scholarship and Get Recruited

COACHES NEEDED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Coach B View Drop Down

Quote Coach B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COACHES NEEDED
    Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 10:41am
Santa Ana High School needs several coaches and volunteers for all levels to complete the staff for summer 2011 and the upcoming 2011-12 season.  These positions need to be filled ASAP.  If interested, contact Coach B at bcc516@yahoo.com
Paully23 View Drop Down

Quote Paully23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 7:04pm
Coach B are you still looking for coaches. My name is Paul Anderson I have years of coaching experience.
Coach B View Drop Down

Quote Coach B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 3:22pm
Hey Coach- Thank you so much for your interest! We have had a few applicants but are always looking to improve our program. What is your experience/background with coaching girls?
Coach B View Drop Down

Quote Coach B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 7:26am
Coach Anderson- Are you still interested in coaching at Santa Ana HS???
Paully23 View Drop Down

Quote Paully23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 10:20am
Hello Coach B, I hope all is well. I am still interested in coaching at Santa Ana.
Coach B View Drop Down

Quote Coach B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 7:24pm
I need any contact info for you so I can reach you. Email, phone number-which ever you prefer is fine. Please do not reply through this forum. Please email me at bcc516@yahoo.com asap. Thank you again for your interest in coaching at Santa Ana.
CoachAlgarin20 View Drop Down

Quote CoachAlgarin20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 12:35pm
Good Afternoon Coach,

My name is Eddie Algarin and here is my basketball resume:
  • Played 3 years of Varsity Basketball
  • Coached 6th grade team  at Crossroads Christian School in 2006 (was offered the Junior High Girls Head Coach position...had to decline due to my school schedule)
  • Work for my city's Parks & Rec Dept., active in the youth basketball program
  • Currently Coach in the Teen division for my city, & have coached youth basketball for more than 5 years.

Coaching Basketball is my passion and have a goal of becoming a Head Coach at the High School/Small College level. Finally, I understand that this year's season is well under way. However, if you have any current openings or expect to have openings for the upcoming summer league heading into next season please contact me @

or: (951) 316 - 6166

**** I would love an oppertunity to begin my High School coaching resume, and would not mind if it is a volunteer position.
CoachB View Drop Down

Quote CoachB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 12:14am
Looking for a Head coaching position. Currently coaching 4th grade team, 5th and 6th grade combo team as well as a 7th grade team, all girls teams. Also coaching a boys 6th grade team. I'm experienced in coaching girls and boys 3rd-Varsity levels. I've been coaching training and developing players consistently for the last ten years. Current player/coach in a Mens League, Hoops.inc.tripod.com. Current Top 3 pt. shooter and an 8 time Champ in this league. I have the ability to improve a players shooting mechanics as well as all other aspects of the game i.e.defense, block outs, and conditioning.

Best regards,
Coach B
bernieibarra8@gmail.com
The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday...
Coach B
 Post Reply Post Reply